Sunday May 5th 2019
Bishopbriggs Leisuredrome (G64 3HD)
A great event for first timers and seasoned triathletes alike. Our tried and tested course includes a swim in a 25m pool, a cycle on closed roads, and a canal-path run.
Entries opened December 4th on EntryCentral.
You can view the Race Briefing Document here.
We will be delivering:
- Sprint Triathlon (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Novice Triathlon (400m swim, 10km cycle, 3km run)
- Youth Triathlon (15-16 yrs, 400m swim, 10km cycle, 3km run)
- Tristars 3 Triathlon (13-14 yrs, 300m swim, 5km cycle, 2km run)
- Tristars 2 Triathlon (11-12 yrs, 200m swim, 5km cycle, 2km run)
Reviews from 2018:
“Many thanks to everyone involved in the organising of today’s event. It was my first triathlon, I had a great time and was very impressed by how smoothly everything went.”
“I just wanted to pass on my thanks to all the volunteers and organisers who were involved in the Bishopbriggs triathlon yesterday. It was my first tri and I was extremely nervous but all the helpers were brilliant and knew their stuff when I spoke to them.”