The Big Bobble Hats Bishopbriggs Sprint & Novice Triathlon will take place on Sunday September 6. It has been due to held on May 3 but was postponed due to the Covid-19 crisis.
All aspects of the event are as previously advised and all competitors have been informed of the new date and offered the option to withdraw with a full refund up to Sunday August 9.
The club will be keeping abreast of general developments to ensure if it will be feasible to operate the race on the new date.
The event includes:
- Sprint Triathlon (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Novice Triathlon (400m swim, 10km cycle, 3km run)
- Youth Triathlon (15-16 yrs, 400m swim, 10km cycle, 3km run)
- Tristars 3 Triathlon (13-14 yrs, 300m swim, 5km cycle, 2km run)
- Tristars 2 Triathlon (11-12 yrs, 200m swim, 5km cycle, 2km run).
The race is currently full and the club is operating a waiting list.
See club races.